Our vision is to have an interplanetary commercial regulatory group that innovates policies in space and promotes commercial growth throughout the Solar System while creating a positive culture around the expansion of humankind.
The members and staff of the Interplanetary Chamber of Commerce will always strive to maintain the following values:
- Accountability – Being responsible to ourselves, each other, and the future of the organization.
- Respect – Acknowledging each other’s value and contribution.
- Inclusiveness – Respecting and valuing broad participation in community and business dialogue and decision-making.
- Integrity – Demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness in action and intent.
- Teamwork – Working together cooperatively to help build each other and grow together.
- Creativity – Thinking about all possibilities to ensure the best result.
- Courage – Acting with strength and conviction even in the face of adversity.
Our mission is to make interplanetary space a united front for inclusive businesses so they can operate safely, freely, and collaboratively while benefiting humankind amongst the stars.
The ICoC’s mission is to:
- Promote businesses and growth of commercial operators in space by encouraging economic development while creating a safe and collaborative climate.
- Develop policies that will help businesses thrive while still focusing on the betterment of humankind.
- Support global efforts to streamline Interplanetary Special Economic Zones (ISEZ) on Earth.
- Set our sites on the future of human civilization both on and off planet Earth.
- Maintain diversity in commercial space with inclusion for every human.